Frequently Asked Questions on E-Recruitment
1. How do I register to e-recruitment?
2. How do I apply for jobs?
3. Who do I contact if I have difficulties to register online?
- For difficulties please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for BSP/BSM and email@example.com for Brunei LNG
4. Where can I get more information for vacancy?
5. What is the official email address for recruitment?
6. Will I receive any acknowledgement when I submit my application?
- Yes, automated email will be sent to you by the system once application is received.
7. How long is the standard process for recruitment?
- The standard process for recruitment from closing of job advert to issuance of job offer is best endeavor 6-8 weeks.
8. When will I receive the outcome of the interview if I am successful?
- You will be notified via email 2 weeks after interview (earliest).
9. Will I be informed if I am unsuccessful?
- Yes, you will be notified via email.
10. Can I send my CV via email or hardcopy?
- No, please register, upload your CV and mandatory documents (Smartcard, highest education, and passport etc.) and apply to the job advert. Hardcopy submission will not be entertained.
11. Can I send my CV by e-mail or hardcopy for a specific vacancy after its closing date?
- We do not accept any applications via email or hardcopy after the closing date of a job advert.
12. How can I apply for an Internship/work experience attachment?
13. Can I update my profile in the E-recruitment?
- Yes, you can update your profile as often as you want once you have registered.
14. Do I need to register or log in to view a vacancy?
- No. You may search for vacancies without logging in by clicking the Search Opening. However, you will need to login/register in order to create and complete a profile to apply.
15. How many vacancies can I apply to?
- You may apply to as many vacancies as you wish. It is up to each candidate to review the responsibilities, competencies and qualifications required for a particular vacancy before making a decision to apply for an advertised position.
16. I am unable to load my documents in E-Recruitment. What should I do?
- Please upload and label the documents accordingly e.g. CV, Smartcard, Highest Qualification, Passport etc. in PDF format and size of each file should not exceed 5MB.